- Fearless and daring; courageous.
- Requiring or exhibiting courage or daring.
- Unduly forward and brazen; impudent.
- Strikingly different or unconventional; arresting or provocative
As we move into week three, each NFCW team finds themselves facing some pretty tough questions.
The Rams find themselves wondering which version of their team is the real thing. Are they the team that beat SEA in week one or the team that got beat by Kirk Cousins last week? They have a rough matchup this week against a red hot Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Not the ideal game to for them to right the ship.
The 49ers and Cardinals square off in our second divisional matchup of the season. The Cardinals have looked strong out of the gate, albeit against some pedestrian competition, and they hope to continue that against the 49ers this week. The 49ers on the other hand followed their strong week one showing against the Vikings by deciding not to show up against the Steelers last week. They are in the same situation as the Rams, in that they need to find their identity.
The Seahawks find themselves in a pickle after starting the season 0-2. They should be able to finally get a win this week against the Jimmy Clausen led, Alshon Jeffery-less, Bears, but they’ll need to get back to their bread and butter of running the ball with Lynch and playing tough defense.
The rest of the week’s schedule is fairly uninteresting to this NFCW fan, but the Chiefs @ Packers on Monday night should be a good game.
Here are my BOLD Predictions for this week.
THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WAS @ NYG
- Both QBs have a passer rating over 100%.
- Washington triples the rushing of the Giants.
CIN @ BAL
- Andy Dalton is intercepted twice.
- Forsett has 100+ yards a TD.
NO @ CAR
- Luke McCown has 250 yards and 2 TDs.
- Cam Newton is the leading rusher in the game.
OAK @ CLE
- OAK doesn’t allow a sack.
- There are no rushing TDs in the game.
ATL @ DAL
- Brandon Weeden wins on a 4th Qtr comeback.
- DAL finally has a 100 yard rusher.
TB @ HOU
- Winston and Mallet are both sacked 4 or more times.
- JJ Watt has two deflected passes.
SD @ MIN
- AP has a second straight 130+ yard game.
- Rivers has 400+ yards passing.
JAX @ NE
- Blunt has two TDs.
- Tom Brady throws two interceptions.
PHI @ NYJ
- Bradford is sacked 6+ times.
- Nelson Agholor is the game’s leading WR.
PIT @ STL
- Le’Veon Bell has 150+ total yards.
- Aaron Donald gets 2 sacks.
IND @ TEN
- Luck has 4+ TDs.
- Gore has a 100 yard game.
SF @ ARI
- Hyde has 100+ yards.
- Palmer is sacked 3 times.
BUF @ MIA
- Landry scores 2 TDs.
- McCoy has 125+ total yards.
CHI @ SEA
- Lockett has a return TD.
- Frank Clark gets a sack.
DEN @ DET
- CJ Anderson and Ronnie Hillman both have 75+ rush yards.
- Ameer Abdullah scores 2 different ways.
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
KC @ GB
- Alex Smith has more TDs than Rodgers.
- Tamba Hali gets 2 sacks.
If you haven’t submitted your predictions yet, or just want to add to your predictions, use this magical box that sends your thoughts directly to my computer.