- Carson Palmer To Be Inducted Into Cardinals Ring Of Honor alongside Keal’s Jetta which has seen more oil changes than Cardinals wins.
- Orlovsky: Murray ‘one of the great all-time QB prospects’ if not for his micropenis.
- He’s the leader’: Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson attending voluntary OTAs after PED scandal involving the use of Bosley hair products he received from a morbidly obese man in Mesa, Arizona.
- NaVorro Bowman Retires from NFL as a Member of the 49ers esteemed ‘Career’s Shortened Due to Steroids’ Ring of Honor
- What’s Wes Welker key coaching point for 49ers Dante Pettis? Always film the opposing team’s practices.
- How 49ers’ revamped pass rush can help John Lynch pass Macroeconomics II.
- Rams’ Todd Gurley won’t be every-down back because of knee, report says. K1 is on suicide watch.
- Aqib Talib raves about Eric Weddle after the veteran safety introduced the secondary unit to HGH.
- Jared Goff knows Rams have to ‘adjust on the fly’ quicker. The QB admits that he can’t rely on the HC holding his hand on the field throughout games.
- Seahawks rebrand the Sea Gals to male-inclusive dance team for BKOB.
- Seahawks tight end Jacob Hollister impressing coaches so far in his ability to fear no one.
Packers’ news for the Dumbest and most Useless Moderator on the website:
- Torn Achilles won’t slow Packers coach LaFleur. The rookie coach has now found a purpose for McCarthy’s masseuse.
- As NFL QBs chug beer, Aaron Rodgers points to his superior ‘talent’ in other areas such as fellatio on his teammates.