- Feb. 21-March 7: Teams may use the franchise or transition tag on impending unrestricted free agents
- Feb. 28-March 6: NFL Scouting Combine (Indianapolis)
- March 7: Colleges may begin hosting pro days.
- March 13 (noon) through March 15 (3:59 p.m.): Clubs may enter contract negotiations with impending unrestricted free agents. Contracts may not be executed until the start of the new league year at 4 p.m. on March 15.
- March 15 (prior to 4 p.m.): Clubs must submit qualifying offers to restricted free agents. If a qualifying offer is not extended, those players will become unrestricted free agents at the start of the new league year.
- March 15 (prior to 4 p.m.): All teams must be under the 2023 salary cap.
- March 15 (4 p.m.): The 2023 NFL league year begins. Unrestricted free agent contracts and trades agreed to prior to the start of the new league year can be executed.
- March 26-29: Annual League Meeting (Phoenix)
- April 3: Clubs that hired a new head coach after the 2022 regular season may begin offseason workout programs.
- April 27-29: NFL Draft (Kansas City)
- May 5-8 or May 12-15: Clubs can hold a three-day rookie minicamp in either time period.
- TBD this spring: 2023 NFL Schedule release
– Commanders finalizing deal to hire Eric Bieniemy as new offensive coordinator.
– Former NFL player among 8 arrested on human trafficking, gang charges, Eric Johnson played for Raiders and Falcons during his six-year career from 2000 to 2005.
– 49ers cut Jimmy Ward
https://spikedkoolaid.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/F53048BF-BC5D-4920-983D-FD3E03747228.jpeg 350 277 chriskeal chriskeal https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/abeb214622c94f997734bcefa57cffab?s=96&d=mm&r=pg